Written Assessment Resit Fee
We do appreciate it can be frustrating or disappointing to find you have not met the pass mark for a written exam and require a resit. You will need to retake only the paper(s) you did not achieved 70% or above on. You do not need to get 100% to pass! Unfortunately we are not able to view your responses to individual questions to know which specific questions you got wrong, but we can on request provide general guidance, with an overview of the assessment criteria you have demonstrated required understanding within.
It may be reassuring to know that on attempts 1-3, you will be presented with the exact same exam paper(s) which can assist you in narrowing down your revision to those aspects you found particularly difficult. Most students find anatomy & physiology the most tricky part to learn and commit to memory. It is well worth taking time reading through the ‘Refresher Guide on Anatomy & Physiology’ available on the online student portal.
Provided you take time to revise thoroughly, it is helpful to know that the majority of students requiring retakes, will pass on their exams on the second or third attempt.
For more guidance on the VTCT exam process and ensuring you are well prepared, please see our Guide to the VTCT Online Written Exams
How to Book
To book to resit your exams, you will first need to make payment of the required resit fee.
- Please select ‘add to basket’ on the right hand side and update the quantity required to reflect the number of assessment papers you have been advised require retaking.
- The resit fee is £25 per exam paper to be retaken, in line with our Terms and Conditions relating to Assessments.
- Please ensure you include the student’s name (if different from the person paying), along with confirming the date you are booking (from those offered to you with your exam results email).
- Provide these details within the order notes box at checkout, before processing your payment so that we can process your resit request without delay.
- Once your payment is received, we will be in touch by email within 2 working days to confirm your place on the next available assessment date.
If you have further questions or need any assistance, please contact our Assessments Team at [email protected] or call on 0800 999 2277.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.