Maintaining Nails in-between treatments
This week we’re sharing our top aftercare tips for maintaining nails in-between treatments, keeping them looking fresh for longer.
- Avoid excessive exposure to water and heat within the first 24 hours of treatment
- Always use gloves when handing cleaning products, gardening or doing the washing up
- Limit exposure to chemicals found in common ‘Holiday’ products such as Suncream and Insect spray, wash hand throughly after application
- Use cuticle oil once or twice a day to maintain the hydration of the nail and surrounding skin
- Avoid picking or peeling gel or polish! This can damage the natural nail and affect future treatments.
Most importantly, visit your Nail Technician every 2-3 weeks to maintain your infills.