Fully qualified in 16 weeks? Not a problem.
Fast track your beauty career with us in as little as 16 weeks with our Internationally recognised and prestigious VTCT Qualifications. You will have a head start and open up many doors within the industry whether that is employed within a salon, spa, nail bar, on a cruise liner or opening your own salon premises.
Why Choose VTCT?
- • Internationally Recognised
- • Prestigious and highly recognised within the beauty industry
- • Develop world class skills and stay above the competition
- • Leading providers of beauty therapy qualifications
Why The Beauty Academy?
- • Fast Track your career in as little as 16 weeks
- • All courses guided by highly qualified professional tutors and assessors
- • Established since 1990 with a student success rate of 98%
- • Provide training only from our exclusive, and purposely equipped training centres.
- • Gain employment in spas, salons and even work abroad
- • Open your own salon
- • Progress to Level 4+ courses including advanced skincare
- • Progress on to teaching qualifications and expand your skills into the beauty educational sector
VTCT Level 2 Certificate In Nail Technology (500/8882/8)
VTCT Level 2
VTCT Level 2 Diploma In Beauty (600/8660/9)
VTCT Level 2
Much of the qualification is completed as home-study, including written and practical coursework making this an ideal route for those who wish to study flexibly around other commitments. It is really down to you and how hard you work which will make a difference to how long it takes for you to do your course. Once you have completed all training and coursework, you will arrange to attend a multiple choice written assessment day and practical assessment days to achieve your VTCT qualification.
DO I NEED ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE?
Our diploma courses are suitable for complete beginners and do not require any prior learning to be able to train with us; many of our students are not beauty trained and are looking to start up a business in the industry. We welcome students of all abilities, whether you are looking to learn a new skill from scratch or currently working as a therapist and looking to refresh your knowledge of particular treatments.
An estimate of what we suggest for the hours you should spend on the qualification per week to pass in 16 weeks. We do not advise you to spend 5 hours a day/night revising as your brain will not be used at it’s full potential and shorter time periods per study session are a lot more valuable.
TIPS TO STAY ON TRACK
- A good nights sleep, between 6-8 hours per night.
- Stop comparing your own progress to others, everybody has their own pace.
- Make a study timetable and set aside time to revise.
- Stay focused on your priorities.
- Turn off all social media apps during your study periods.
- Think about the future and what you are looking to achieve from this course.
– The City & Guilds Textbook Level 2 Beauty Therapy for the Technical Certificate by Helen Beckmann
– Beauty Therapy: The Foundations, Level 2 by Lorraine Nordmann
– Anatomy and Physiology for Therapists and Healthcare Professionals by Ruth Hull
– Professional Beauty Therapy: Level 3 by Lorraine Nordmann