NVQ Level 2 Courses & Level 3 Courses
There are a number of reasons why The Beauty Academy is your best choice of training provider for NVQ courses:
- We have 23 years experience and a prestigious standing within the beauty industry
- We are a permanent and respected provider who would not dream of using temporary hotel rooms
- Over the years we have helped in excess of 50,000 students to graduate and offer treatments to paying clients
- Our comittment to you continues after your course as we provide an NVQ co-ordinator for any ongoing queries
- Our training courses are held in our own centres. We do not share with or sub out to other training companies
- Our owner, trainers and office staff are all 'beauty' people and are just a phone call away to help at any time
- The courses we offer are continually updated to provide you with the best start to your new career
- Choose your training location - study NVQ Beauty Therapy courses in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cambridge, Leeds, Reading, Nottingham and Milton Keynes.
The Beauty Academy NVQ course is a great flexible way for students to achieve an 'industry-ready' qualification. Following practical training days, students are sent written assignments and a list of treatments to complete from home. Additional practical support days are also available on request. (See also City & Guild courses)
To comply with the rigorous NVQ assessment procedure, it is essential that students can provide female models to work on during their assessment days.
Written tests are an essential part of an NVQ qualification. A good command of the English language, both written and verbal is therefore required to complete this award.
Following your intensive Beauty Academy Diploma courses, approximately 16-20 weeks should be allowed to achieve the NVQ Level qualification.
The course prices include training, assessment and registration fees. Starter Kits are highly recommended so that you can start practising and earning as soon as the course finishes.
As an alternative to NVQ courses you may like to consider City & Guild courses. Please click here City & Guilds
Had my Microdermabrasion course today with Bev and it was fantastic!
Thank you to my tutor Michaela! I had good start to this industry, I had many questions and my tutor was very helpful answered all of them. I liked the tutor's good sense of humour too!
I trained at a London Centre, easy to get to, the training was so well explained and I was made to feel welcome and throughly enjoyed the day. Eyebrows seem to be big business now, looking forward to becoming a stylist :)